2009년 9월 20일 일요일

Media use and effect
















If someone ask you “what is the media”, you would refer to television, radio, newspaper and magazine as the media. These days, media technology is extremely developed but when I was a pre-school child, it was not. When I was a child –Actually, I can’t remember exactly because I was too young to remember all things- I used to read a fairly tales like a Aesop’s fables. I liked reading a book so I read a lot of fairly tales. It is good effect to me because I am still like reading a book.
When I was a elementary school, I used to read a fairly tale and comic book. Especially, I loved comic book. At that time, a fairly tale was so easy to me so when my school class was high, I didn’t read a fairly tale any more. I sometimes drew a painting by imitating comic books. We learn many things by imitation. It was such a good effect to my drawing skill but it also bad effect to me as stealing my study time.

When I was a middle school, I used to listen a radio and read a newspaper. At that time, “별이 빛나는 밤에” is the most famous redio program. I listend that every night. Actually, reading a newspaper was hard to understand to me. So I sometimes skipped the policy, economy and society section and just read a sport section. I got so many knowledges through radio and newspaper. It was helpful to my study.
When I was a high school, essay type examination was very important so I read a lot of magazines such as “독서평설”, “한겨레” and so on. Usually, it was such a boring but I had to read that magazines for my university exam.

These days, I still read a comic book, newspaper and magazine but it is less than before. At current time, I almost waste time for using internet. All of the media contents are in internet. So I can listen radio and read a book instead of turn on the radio or buy a book. Using internet it is helpful get a lot of information and connect with friends who lives far away.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기